A (former) TF2 Community

DigitalBasic
Topic Author
Steam: DigitalBasic
BattleNet: DigitalBasic#1528
Discord: DigitalBasic#9351

Intro Thread Subject Here

Fri Sep 09, 2016 6:10 am

Hello, it's me. I used to go by cpubasic13 but a few years ago changed it to something else so I'm DigitalBasic now. Much better name IMO.

I used to play a lot on the TF2 server. I still have fond memories playing on it, but at the same time it was a bad time since I had to compete with my brother who always hogged the bandwidth to turn on Netflix while playing WoW and our connection couldn't handle that. I missed out on a lot of games because of that.

As of now, I don't have that issue. I moved out about a year ago (moved from Ocala/Gainesville to Orlando, FL) and my Internet is over 100 times better... literally. I have a cool job at the moment involving Indie games (we just did something with The Stanley Parable) and I live in a better place since there is much more to do. I also have acquired a... rather large Steam library of games. Currently sitting at 3037 according to my profile. I don't know when I'm going to play them all when I've been busy playing DDR or Overwatch.

Anyway, hello. Again.

tastymonkey
Steam: tastymonkey
Origin: tastymonkey

Re: Intro Thread Subject Here

Fri Sep 09, 2016 3:38 pm

DigitalBasic wrote:
Hello, it's me. I used to go by cpubasic13 but a few years ago changed it to something else so I'm DigitalBasic now. Much better name IMO.

I used to play a lot on the TF2 server. I still have fond memories playing on it, but at the same time it was a bad time since I had to compete with my brother who always hogged the bandwidth to turn on Netflix while playing WoW and our connection couldn't handle that. I missed out on a lot of games because of that.

As of now, I don't have that issue. I moved out about a year ago (moved from Ocala/Gainesville to Orlando, FL) and my Internet is over 100 times better... literally. I have a cool job at the moment involving Indie games (we just did something with The Stanley Parable) and I live in a better place since there is much more to do. I also have acquired a... rather large Steam library of games. Currently sitting at 3037 according to my profile. I don't know when I'm going to play them all when I've been busy playing DDR or Overwatch.

Anyway, hello. Again.

Yeah, every so often I look at your games list and know I will never be able to keep up with that increasing number. :-)
-Tastymonkey

Kneecaps
Steam: Kneecaps
BattleNet: Kneecaps#1213

Fri Sep 09, 2016 9:41 pm

Hey DigitalBasic! Glad to hear things are going better for ya in Orlando! I had forgot until just now that you were the fellow that lived around me (Gainesville).
[[Dota 2, Overwatch, Hearthstone]]

Lunarfox
BattleNet: Yamwhacker#1685
Discord: Yamwhacker#9285

Fri Sep 09, 2016 10:21 pm

Hey Digital, good to see ya still around, I actually thought about you the other day when I was scrolling through my youtube subscriptions and apparently I'm subscribed to you lol.

Starnick
Site Admin
Steam: Starnick

Wed Jan 25, 2017 5:41 pm

I know this was more than a few months ago, but....funny thing is I actually liked CpuBasic (I guess minus the number at the end). I think about it whenever I see you as I scroll through my friends list lol.

I guess between Lunarfox and I, you're pretty memorable :P